The GW School of Business offers a Certificate in Business Analytics option for currently enrolled GW graduate students and certain GW alumni with a demonstrated interest in business analytics. The Certificate is offered by the Department of Decision Sciences in conjuction with the Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences (I2SDS), the Business Analytics Academic Committee, and the GW School of Business.
For more details on the certificate, including its learning goals, prerequisites, and certificate requirements, please view our Business Analytics Certificate Requirements Information Sheet.
If you have completed all of the requirements, please submit the Business Analytics Certificate Application to the Business Analytics program to email@example.com. Applications will not be accepted prior to completion of all requirements. If you are graduating in May 2015, your application is due no later than May 29, 2015.
To see a list of GW sponsored and other approved seminars, please click here.
Fall 2014 Certificate in Business Analytics Schedule:
- DNSC6201.10 (CRN87247), Introduction to Business Analytics: W, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 8/25/14 – 10/18/2014 (Core)
- DNSC6251.10 (CRN85490), Optimization Models for Decision Making: W, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 10/20/14 – 12/6/2014 (Core)
- DNSC6259 (CRN84641), Project Portfolio Management: R: 7:10 – 9:40pm, 10/20/14 – 12/6/2014 (Elective) *requires MSPM Program approval
- DNSC6290.13 (CRN86889), Sports Analytics: R, :10 – 9:40pm, 10/20/14 – 12/6/2014 (Elective)
- FINA6223 (CRN80202), Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management: R, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 8/25/14 – 12/6/2014 (Elective) *requires Finance Department approval
Spring 2015 Certificate in Business Analytics Schedule:
- DNSC6209 (CRN45264), Forecasting for Analytics: R, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 3/16/2015 – 4/27/2015 (core)
- DNSC6279 (CRN45283), Data Mining: W, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 1/12/2015 – 4/27/2015 (core)
- DNSC6290 (CRN43408), Social Network Analytics: R, 4:30pm – 7:00pm, 1/12/2015 – 3/7/2015
- MKTG6290 (CRN45693), Marketing Metrics: W, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 1/12/2015 – 3/7/2015
- DNSC6290 (CRN44559), Supply Chain Risk Analytics: R, 4:30pm – 7:00pm, 3/16/2015 – 4/27/2015
- DNSC6251 (CRN44333 and 44334) Optimization Models for Decision Making: T, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 1/12/2015 – 3/7/2015 (core) *requires MSPM Program approval; offered via distance learning as well
- DNSC6252 (CRN44335 and 44336) Risk Analysis for Decision Making: T, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 3/16/2015 – 4/27/2015 *requires MSPM Program approval; offered via distance learning as well
- DNSC6290 (CRN44907), Pricing and Revenue Management: T, 7:10 – 9:40pm, 3/16/2015 – 4/27/2015
If you have any questions about the certificate program, please contact Business Analytics Director Dustin Pusch at 202-994-6145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.